Walking your dog is very important for their health, physically and mentally. Every dog should have daily access to suitable exercise, a stimulating interaction with their owners, plenty of fun and the opportunity to be a dog.
Our Walking/Training Club is for those who:
- Enjoy taking their dogs to a variety of places
- Want to be the best thing in the world in their dogs eyes when out and about
- Want to encourage their dogs to be the perfect social dog when out and about
- Want to meet other dog owners
- Want to allow their dogs access to socialise appropriately with other dogs in a controlled environment
- Want to learn how to have more control of their dog when other dogs or people are present
Training walks are organised for Wednesday mornings on a weekly basis. These walks will include training exercises, play exercises between owners and their dogs and structured greetings with people and other dogs.
Cost: Registration (one off fee) 10 Euros
Per training walk 5 Euros
Please contact me to join our Club and enjoy the great benefits from taking part in organised, fun packed, stress free walks along the beautiful Silver Coast.